1. Products and Services of Lotus: All products and services referred to on this site are subject to the terms of the applicable agreement governing their use. These products and services are available in Nigeria and only in those other jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. This site does not constitute an offer or solicitation to anyone in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such a solicitation.
2. Information provided “As is”-This site and the site information is provided “as is”. Lotus does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, timeliness, or completeness of the site or site information, and disclaim liability for any errors or omissions. No warranty or condition of any kind (implied, express, or statutory) is given in the site or site information.
3. Information on Site is General Only: The Site Information is general only. It is not intended as a solicitation, recommendation, or specific investment, financial, legal or tax advice and you should not rely on it as such. The Site Information does not constitute the official version of Lotus’s products or disclosure documents and may not always be the most current. We may change the Site Information at any time.
4. No liability for use of site: Lotus does not accept and will not be liable for any damages, losses or expenses (including direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages) arising from the use or inability to use this site or the site information, or an error, omission, interruption, defect, delay, computer virus, system failure, loss of data or otherwise, even if Lotus or its representatives are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses of expenses.
5. Copyright: Information on this site, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, downloadable content, and links to other Internet resources, (the “Site Information”) is protected under the copyright laws of Nigeria and other countries. Certain items of the Site Information may be the copyright of other third parties. Unless otherwise specified, the Site Information may not be copied, displayed, communicated, distributed, reproduced or republished, in any form, without advance express written consent.
7. Economic Forecast and Forward-Looking Statements: From time to time, we make written or oral forecast and forward-looking statements. These statements include, but are not limited to, statements about potential events and about our financial condition, priorities, targets, ongoing objectives, strategies and outlook. A variety of factors, many of which are beyond our control, affect our operations, performance and results and those of our business lines, and could cause actual results to differ materially from the expectations expressed in any of our forecast and forward-looking statements. We do not undertake to update any forward-looking statement except as required by law.